Reiki First Degree Courses in Melbourne
The Reiki First Degree course is a two-day training that is suitable for beginners. It just the beginning of a journey towards self discovery and healing, and on completion enables you to heal yourself, friends and family.
It is a mainly practical course with its main objective being for the student to experience and practice many aspects of Reiki and energy in a safe and supportive environment. All courses are held in small groups (maximum of 6 people) at my home near Melbourne in Victoria.
I am also able to offer this course as a one to one course, which would usually be carried over two half days.
Reiki first Degree Course Structure:
- The History of Reiki
- What Reiki is
- How Reiki works
- The Reiki Precepts and meanings
- Guided Meditations
- Basic Introduction to the Human Energy Field and Chakras
- Scanning and using a pendulum
- Experiencing energy
- Hatsurei Ho
- Four Attunements
- How to carry out a self treatment
- How to heal others including hand treatments
- How to heal animals and plants
- On completion of the course you will receive a comprehensive manual and Reiki First degree certificate.
- The course runs from 10am until 4:00pm each day, with an hour break for lunch. Light refreshments will be available but please bring your own food.
First Degree Reiki Courses for 2017:
12th & 13th August
Your investment: $330
To find out more or to book your place, please contact me.
*I am also available to teach one to one Reiki courses or run alternate dates for group courses. *
To find out more or to book onto a Reiki first degree course contact me today: